Walking Stick Umbrella (Grey Check Pattern)
$48.87 Including VAT
The Check Walking Stick Umbrella.
This is another fantastic addition to our range, the Checked Walking Stick Umbrella. You’re probably thinking “an umbrella that you can use as a walking stick… but what happens when it starts to rain?” Fair point, however we’ve got you covered with this simple and clever bit of design. Two in one – this is an umbrella and a walking stick
The strong black, rubber tipped, steel walking stick slides out of the shaft of the umbrella so you can use both the umbrella and the walking stick at the same time… How clever is that?
Open the umbrella to reveal a recessed chrome button. Press the button and you can release the walking stick from inside the umbrella shaft. This leaves you with a strong, light, 8 panel umbrella (overall length approx. 70 cm) you can carry in your other hand. When the rain stops, you slide the walking stick back into the umbrella shaft, click it back into position and close the umbrella. It’s as easy as that!
When is an umbrella a walking stick?
This umbrella and walking stick combination is far from a gimmick. Both elements of the design have been thought through to come up with a product that should last for years. In addition to the strength of the shaft and walking stick inside, the umbrella itself is very sturdy too. The frame is steel with individually sprung stretchers. The eight spokes are black fibreglass. Fibreglass is light, strong but also flexible. Rather than break in the wind it will flex and then spring back into shape.
- Steel frame with individually sprung stretchers.
- Black canopy with a light grey checked pattern.
- Black fibreglass spokes (ribs) – light, strong and flexible.
- Rounded metal spoke tips.
- Straight / vertical carry weight up to 80 kg.
- Canopy width 94 cm / 37 inch (approx.).
- Sturdy black steel umbrella shaft and walking-stick with ergonomic, rubberised “soft-feel” handle.
- 85 cm detachable walking stick.
- Overall length of the umbrella, including black rubber ferrule, is 90 cm (35 ½ inch).
- Total weight 400 g approx.
- Also available in black