Hidey Hood / HideyHood 90 Bike & Scooter Cover
$155.94 Including VAT
Trade Price will be shown in the basket when checking out.
HideyHood 90 wall-mounted, drop down, outdoor storage solution
The HideyHood 90 Mobility Scooter Cover is great for storing not only mobility scooters, motorbikes and bikes. It’s actually incredibly versatile – it can be used for many outdoor items including mobility scooters, bicycles, BBQ’s, motorbikes, quad bikes, garden furniture, garden toys, lawnmowers and much more.
Mobility Scooter Cover – Motorbike Cover – Bike shelter …
- Quick and easy to assemble – multiple fixing points for a totally secure and windproof installation
- Simple “lift -up, drop down” access
- Your instant storage solution – pick one up and take it home today
- Folds up against the wall when not in use
- Unique dome shape allows rain to simply run off
- Integral awning to prevent rain pooling in the pleats when folded open
- Elasticated loops & eyelets for pegging down
- Strong, light & flexible fibreglass framework
- Suitable for walls and fences as low as 115cms
- Fixing kit included – screws, wall plugs, guylines and pegs
- Manufactured using a tough Polyurethane (PU) coated 210D Oxford polyester fabric with a hydrostatic head of 1500mm
- Retail/Mail order packaged – weighs approx 4kg (9lb): pack dimensions 51 cm (20″) x 31cm (12″) x 8cm (3″)
- Height: 1.67m (67″)
- Width: 2.5m (98″)
- Depth: 1.67m (67″)
Here’s another “I wish I’d thought of it” product to go with the innovative range of storage solutions from Cave Innovations. The motivation behind HideyHood 90º was to provide a cost effective and easy to use outside storage solution. As the list of possible uses grew so did the product… literally.
The HideyHood 90º now stands 1.67 metres high, the same front to back and 2.5 metres wide. It’s great value, straight forward to assemble, easy to open or close and extraordinarily versatile
The integral rain awning helps hold it up, out of the way and prevents rain build up in the folds, which in turn saves you from a soaking when you close your Hideyhood ® after a rainstorm.
Massive capacity, perfect outdoor storage for so many things including:
- Mobility scooters
- Bicycles (takes 5 full sized bikes – no problem! See below)
- Motorbikes, motorscooters and mopeds
- Garden furniture, tables, chairs and sun-loungers
- Kids outdoor toys, bikes and scooters
- Patio & Pool items
- Ride-on mowers and mini garden tractors
- Lawnmowers and rotovators
- Garden tools and wheelbarrows
- Prams, pushchairs and buggies or strollers
- Wheelie bins and dustbins
Easy to Assemble
Quick and easy to assemble. Just slide the five fibreglass poles through the sleeves and insert them into the eyelets at either end. The eyelets around the back secure your HideyHood® 90º to the fence,wall or shed.
The clever rear windblock panel, with it’s five brass fixing eyelets, allows you to use a Hideyhood® 90º on fences or walls as low as 115cms. Wall plugs and screws are included.
The Hidey Hood 90 mobility scooter cover has big smooth curves encourage rain and snow to simply run off. The front of the HideyHood® 90º simply lifts up to provide full, instant access. Toggle and loop straps let
you fold it up, and fix it, out of the way when not in use.There are seven pegging loops, so if you site your HideyHood® 90º on soft ground, you can use the pegs provided to fix it down. This clever mobility scooter cover can be packed away in minutes when not required and you can take it with you when you move.
Concerned about security? For additional peace of mind you might want to consider the optional Anka Point security bracket. Fix your Anka Point to the wall with the special “one way” anti-theft security screws provided and use a chain or bike lock to keep things safe inside your HideyHood® 90º.
HideyHood 90 Folding Mobility Scooter Motorbike Cover Specifications
HideyHood® 90º is manufactured using a tough Polyurethane (PU) coated 210D Oxford polyester fabric with a hydrostatic head of 1500mm. PU tape on all the seams helps keep out the rain. The poles are strong, light and flexible fibreglass.
You’ll be amazed how small this product is when packaged. The Hideyhood® 90º is supplied in attractive, full colour retal/mail order packaging. Extremely easy and cheap to transport and erect compared to a traditional, wooden garden shed.
Pack size just 51x 31 x 8 cms (W x D x H). Weight: 4kg (approx.)
Please note we also sell a larger version of this product which is free-standing and twice the size, known as the HideyHood 180, click here for more information.
Hidey Hood & HideyHood are registered trade marks.
The HideyHood 90 is protected by European Community design registration and US Design Patent.
International patents & design registration applied for.