Camo Fishing Umbrella with Wind Shelter
$ 70.79 Including VAT
Easy to use camouflage fishing umbrella with zip on sides. Lightweight and easy to carry.
Out of stock
Camouflage Fishing Umbrella with Zip-On Detachable Wind Shelter
Here we have our great quality camo fishing umbrella with wind shelter. This is a really nice camouflage design. You can use it either with or without the side wind shelter screen attached. The screen is easy to attach – it just zips onto the outer edge of the canopy. There are two clear PVC windows so that you can see to each side. And it comes in a handy shoulder strap draw-string closing carry bag.
You’ll find this really is a good size Camo Fishing Umbrella – big enough for two people plus kit. It has a span of 190 cm and a rib length of 110 cm.
The pole is in two pieces and is height adjustable. The diameter of the bottom pole is about 22 mm and the top pole diameter is 25 mm. To adjust the height, simply unscrew the side-mounted clamp, set to the desired height, and then re-tighten the clamp.
Camo Fishing Umbrella with Wind Shelter – Specifications
Fitted with a fully variable tilt canopy mechanism to provide maximum protection from rain and the sun (if we ever see it again). You can adjust and lock it at any angle from horizontal to 90º to the upright. Simply twist the shaft to loosen, set it to the perfect angle, and twist it back up to tighten.
• Adjustable height central shaft.
• Maximum height around 2 meters (will depend on how far you push the spike into the ground…).
• The zip on/off sides/back panel is approx. 138 cm from the lower edge of the canopy to the ground.
• Clear PVC window on either side.
• Peg loops are double stitched and elasticated, designed so they will give, rather than break in strong gusts of wind.
• Loops for guy lines (supplied) on 4 alternate umbrella ribs(spokes), plus one more at the very top of the umbrella.
• Comes complete with 12 pegs and matching camo carry bag. Closed length 120 cm.
• Available in a choice of camo or green...